Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Door Has Opened


The time has finally come. I've kicked around the idea of blogging for some time now. I've seen the benefit and have enjoyed getting to know friends and strangers alike through their online blogs. I must say I was hestitant at first, because though I get paid to speak, I've never considered myself a man of many words. I wondered...would I have something to say each and every day? Here's the deal. If you'll commit to read, I'll commit to post as often as I can.

I've titled my blog "An Open Doerr" because I'm well aware that this post and the many that are sure to follow will serve to open a door to my world, allowing friends and strangers alike to get to know who I am. Sounds crazy. Sounds fun. The Doerr has opened.

Note: Doerr is my last name and is pronounced "door" thus it's a play on words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"HI"CHAD, IF YOU'LL WRITE IT I'LL READ IT!IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A PLACE TO VENT!SO MANY TIMES WE NEED ENCOURAGEMENT,ALL OF US!YOUR DOING GREAT FROM WHAT I SEE.BEING A SINGLE PARENT IS REALY HARD!!!TIME FLIES BYE SO FAST.JUST LET HER KNOW SHE'S LOVED SOO...MUCH.YOU'LL BLINK AND SHE'LL BE OLDER. THESE ARE THE MEMORIES WE HOLD SO DEAR!MY HEAT GOES OUT IN PRAYER FOR YOU BOTH.KEEP WRITTING IT'S GOOD FOR THE SPIRIT!THANK YOU FOR BEING A LEADER ,WISH WE HAD MORE IN THIS WORLD!