Friday, March 02, 2007

60 Minutes

It's amazing what an extra 60 minutes can do for your day.

I've confessed on multiple occassions to having a problem with the snooze and though my alarm goes off at 6am daily, it is sometimes 6:30am or 7:00am before I actually arise and begin my morning routine. The problem with this is that by the time I get started Emrie is up and my alone time with God is no longer alone.

This week I've asked Jennifer to call me at 6am every morning and it has been great. Not only is it nice to hear her voice first thing in the morning, it gets me up early and off to a great start. Like this morning, I got up, had a cup of coffee while I spent time with the Lord (a good combo by the way) and even did a bit of work on my tax returns before Emrie got out of bed. Now that she is up, I'm ready for whatever the day brings.

I'm learning that the snooze is not really worth the trouble. Could it be from the devil:)

No comments: