Friday, October 05, 2007

Between Sessions

I'm between sessions at Catalyst and thought I'd make a post. We just finished with Craig Groschel and he hit a home run as usual. Highlights from yesterday would have been Andy Stanley's message and Francis Chan.

I've been rethinking church for a while now and I believe God has only reaffirmed in my spirit that something has to change. I just think the American church has morphed into something that God never intended for it to be. I don't have time to go into it all but please pray for me as I continue to seek the face of God. All I want is to please Him. All I want is for our church to please Him. I'm confident that God is doing a work in me...from the inside out...and I can't wait to see what happens.

Gotta run. The next session is starting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. Can't wait to hear what God is teaching you.