Thursday, November 08, 2007

Reality Television In The Ville

This must be the week for reality tv in Louisville. On Tuesday we saw Kynt & Vyxsin from Amazing Race and tonight while Jennifer and I were sharing some alone time at Starbucks, we over heard someone talking about Extreme Makeover: Home Edition being in town. Low and behold on our way home we saw the big spot lights and the security crews. We pulled down the road and saw them shooting less than two miles from our house. Tomorrow on my day off, I might take the kids and watch them film:)

6 comments:

Joe Rollins said...

That would be a great experience. I really love to watch Extreme Make Over and watch what an impact it has on deserving people's lives. I've seen several stories in the past on the family they've chosen and I believe they have truly picked a worthy candidate.

May God truly bless this project and may we all see what a difference a helping hand can make.

Rebecca Jo said...

I want to be there Wednesday to yell "MOVE THAT BUS!"

Anonymous said...

Ditto to both! Sandi

Anonymous said...

You should go find the behind the scenes crew that you met as you played host to them when you were at Antioch Mills Christian Church.

Those of you who might not know, when Chad was the Senior Minister at Antioch Mills Chrisitan Church, the church was the check-in station for the house that was built just outside Falmouth, KY. It was a pretty neat experience since one of the members of AMCC (Marian's) home was just across the street and had tents, food etc set up in their yard. She got us up close and personal to meet the cast! Chad took me, Emrie, some of Lakeside Christian Church's staff and their kids to Marian's home, and then went back to his house for a Birthday celebration. A nice memory.

Anonymous said...

Don glad everyone had a great time but I can say I'm glad they are gone. Not so great experience for me and my family. But you all are welcome back down to our home anytime and I see to it that you can see the inside of the Extreme Make Over House anytime. Marian

Jen said...

Life in the Big City is totally cool!