Friday, June 13, 2008

Twitter

I've been hearing about this Twitter thing for some time now and have decided to give it a whirl. It allows me to make quick posts to the web from either my computer or phone, answering the question, "What are you doing now?" For now, my updates can be found on the sidebar to the right. I'll let you know how it goes. Let me know if you dig it and if you have any experience on Twittering.

And just for the record, I was flabbergasted to see my not so "tech savvy" friend, Evan Meyer, on Twitter. The dude doesn't even have a cell phone and he beat me to Twitter!  Are you kidding!

2 comments:

Adam Gonnerman said...

I tried it a couple of months ago and found it tedious. Is anyone really that interested in where I am and what I'm doing right now?

Nice blog, by the way....

Jen said...

You are such a revolutionist... first you get people on blogger now twitter!
Welcome to twitterville!