Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thursday Night Recap

After three rounds of sanding, one staining, and four coats of poly, the floors are finally done and they look great.

Also, the speaking engagement at camp went great. I don't know that I've ever felt so controlled by the Spirit of God. He led me to say things that I didn't planned on saying. I have to say that I prayed heavily over this message and I read and re-read the familiar text so many times, I lost count. The end result was a surity that God used me tonight to communicate His message to an awesome group of teenagers and their extraordinary faculty.

I apologize about the brevity of my posts recently, but these floors have been kicking my tail. It’s way past my bedtime! I have a thought that I would like to share but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I don't have the energy to get it out tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was no doubt in my mind, the Holy Spirit would lead you and guide you to touch the hearts of these teens. Thanks so much for sharing the update. And, about the floors, we await pics of your loving hard work. Aunt Sandi