- I could not help but worship God throughout the ride as I was continually enamored at what He spoke into existence. Every time I spend time in nature I'm reminded of what a fabulous artist God has alway been. The trees longing to turn colors, the crisp river, the wild game, the graceful horses...it was awesome!
- I once thought I would like to be a cowboy and ride a horse wherever I went. My throbbing backside tells me that I'm not cut out for that kind of lifestyle.
- The Sunrise of Dixie was a great horse! Very gracious to this ameteur rider.
- For some reason a Bon Jovi song kept running through my mind. "I'm a cowboy...on steel horse I ride...I'm wanted dead of alive." Don't ask me why.
- I love being with friends!
- When we returned to the horse barn I felt what I thought to be water dripping on my head and shoulder. Come to find out it was one of the many farm cats urinating from the hay loft above. How sweet is that!
- Once my backside recovers I'd love to saddle up again.
Got to go. I think I smell cat urine.