Sunday, February 04, 2007

And The Winner Is...

The Colts won the Super Bowl but it's become somewhat of a tradition to rate the best Super Bowl ads. I'm still laughing at the Snickers ad where the two mechanics are eating a candy bar and accidently kiss. You'll have to see the rest. Trust me, it's funny. I laughed so hard I was crying:) Check it out here.

My second favorite would probably be one of the ads from Careerbuilder.com. To watch it go here, click the drop down window for the various advertisers, click on careerbuilder. It's the icon with the guy getting a wedgy. Pretty funny.

Let me know what your favs were.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though it was a beer commercial...the best one was where the two guys decide to play an intense game of Rock, Paper, Scissors for the last bottle of Bud Light. "I threw paper...I threw a rock" CLASSIC

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with the Nationwide commericial for my favorite.

Sandi said...

Coca-Cola