Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bob...Day 3

This could go down as one of the greatest days of my life. Partly because Bob let me slide out for a couple hours to surprise Jennifer for Valentines (thanks Bob) but also because I had dinner at the Russell's. I've included pics for your viewing pleasure.

This morning's session focused on what makes for effective preaching. In the second session we were blessed to have two elders from Southeast Christian visit. They talked about the elder-preacher relationship. It was great. I've so enjoyed hearing all the stories this week. We have so much to learn from the successes and failures of others.

After lunch we went bowling with the guys and then tonight...did I mention we ate dinner at Bob and Judy Russell's house!

My new preacher friends

Bob, my new best friend...just kidding,
but he is a great guy:)

3 comments:

Lonnie said...

Nice pics... Glad you are having a good time. oh, Andy called me, we might hook up next month to do some sight seeing and go over some sermon ideas.

Anonymous said...

When my group went to Bob Russell's house, I did a cartwheel in his front yard.

Beat that, Chad...

Anonymous said...

What did you suprise Jennifer with?? I'm dying to know!!