Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Day At The Ranch

What a day! I preached my first message as senior pastor of the Greenville Christian Church and following the second service they threw a big shindig for my family at "the ranch". The church owns 30 plus acres outside of town and not only does the property have a sweet cabin, it also has an old barn that has been modified to serve as a 3600 square foot shelter. The rain did not stop us from celebrating. Not only did we eat (which most churches do well), we got the chance to meet some new people which has been fun. Towards the end of the day a group of friends chased me down and forced me to take a trip down the 30 foot slip & slide...fully clothed!

We just love the people at Greenville. It's been an awesome experience thus far and we are so blessed to be here.

No comments: