Friday, April 11, 2008

Vacation Part 2

My vacation has come in two parts. The first part of the week allowed for a ton of quality family time. The second part started this morning. After getting the children to their various caretakers we headed south to Atlanta, Georgia. We're spending the weekend and have plans to listen to John Bevere preach at Victory World Church on Saturday and Sunday.

Tonight we ate at Thai Spice. It was a treat for Jennifer. She likes funky food and I obliged. I have no idea what I ate but after I picked out the big slices of onion, it was great. I think I can still smell the curry on Jennifer:)

After dinner we walked to Barnes and Noble where I picked up John Eldredge's new book, Walking With God. I heard him describe the premise of this book during a recent interview and I'm so excited to read it. He describes it as a how to manual on how to have a conversational relationship with God. The subtitle is: Talk to Him. Hear from Him. Really. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: