Monday, December 01, 2008

Liberty Temple

I just wanted to give a shout out to all my Kentuckiana folk. Wednesday I'll be preaching at Liberty Temple in Louisville. I'm excited to have this opportunity for several reasons. Number one, the pastor I'm filling in for is a friend who is battling cancer and it's an honor to stand with him during this season and share the word of the Lord with his people. Secondly, I'm excited because Liberty Temple is one of my favorite places to worship - no joke! Their worship team is so anointed and they praise the Lord like no other! And lastly, I've preached like once in the last two months and I'm about to explode:) The Lord has given me some fresh bread to share and I can't wait to preach. If you're free on Wednesday night, join my family and I at 7pm. From what I hear they have children's programming. Here is a map if you need directions.

No comments: