Thursday, December 04, 2008

Hired!

Well it is official! I have a position at UPS as an Inbound Auditor and it seems to be a great fit for the season I find myself. Ye haw! I praise God for this blessing as I know how tough jobs are to come by in this economy. He's a good God and is supplying all my needs according to His riches in glory. I knew He would!

I'm also grateful for Bobby Marcum and his willingness to work his contacts and give my name to the right people:) God is great and I'm continually amazed how He uses people to bless His children.

I start December 16th!

4 comments:

Lonnie said...

Hey congrats on the job.. does this mean my packages from UPWARD will be half off.!!!

Later
Lonnie

Live Daily said...

Have fun man! I loved working there.

Unknown said...

Glad to see God's blessings on you!

gretchenhs said...

Full time or part? Congrats!!