- We didn't make the decision to move back to Louisville until Wednesday of last week. Though it wasn't our first choice, we're trusting God that He wants us in the Ville for a while.
- The weather and bad roads turned the one day move into an entire weekend extravaganza:)
- Praise the Lord for friends...and lots of them. Much of Saturday's help returned Sunday after church to unload the truck.
- Banana boxes make great moving boxes! Thanks JP!
- Bridget Kay makes a killer beef stew! She fed like ten of my hungry helpers:)
- Generous people make me smile:) Thank you God for surrounding me with them.
- Knowing that you can't get everything you own on a 26' Uhaul makes one wonder if they have too much stuff.
- Jennifer is rearranging the furniture and we've added some of my office furniture. It feels like a whole new house. I must admit, I love change.
- I'm hoping the next move is the last one...at least for a long while:)
- We very grateful to have a roof over our head. It's amazing to think that so many are sleeping under the stars tonight on this cold December night. How could I ever complain.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Unpacking The Move
Here are some tid-bits on our recent move:
Posted by Chad Doerr at 9:57 PM