Sunday, June 04, 2006

And The Wait Is Over

Today has been a long day and I'm exhausted but before I hit the sack I wanted to share what is happening at Antioch in the fall. September has the potential to be one of the most significant months in the history of our church and we can't wait. Here's what's happening:
  1. Our Nooma series begins [touched on that in a previous post]
  2. Friend Month [we love lost people]
  3. We're adding an identical second service [making room for more]

To listen to the announcement just visit our church site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Nooma" Not sure, but I think Darrel has used some of these clips (or something very similar) at CCJ in Jasper, IN. Very effective, I think. We have a Friend Day in October and have added an identical second service, too! All with positive response.

It's very exciting to look forward to spiritual growth and reaching the lost with God-inspired activities and events! God's blessings to you and your church family.