Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm Lovin' It


The cat is out of the bag. For over three decades I've been led to believe that McDonald's only serves hotcakes in the morning. I was wrong! I stumbled upon the dirty little secret last Friday with my daughter. She wanted hotcakes for lunch and I light heartedly shared it with the teen behind the counter. That's when it happened. He buckled under the pressure. He said and I quote, "We're allowed to serve hotcakes and cinnamon rolls all day long but we don't really tell anyone that." You're not kidding. For years I've settled for a #1, ketchup only, and a diet coke when I could have had hotcakes!

But all that is a thing of the past. Thanks to my little insider buddy the world now knows that you can have your hotcakes and eat them to.

Emrie was pumped tonight as we ordered hotcakes for dinner. Her daddy was too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emrie will certainly remember your special trips to McD's. Thanks, I will share your inside info with my grandkids. Aunt Sandi