Saturday, July 15, 2006

Excuse Me Michael


Dude is off his rocker! This guy from Portland is suing Michael Jordan and Phil Knight, the founder of Nike, for a whopping $832 million. Why? Because he says that for the last 15 years people have mistaken him for Jordan, and he's tired of it.

Like the guy has a prayer of winning the lawsuit.

The best line in the article was when the guy said, "Even when I go to the gym I'm being accused of playing ball like him (Jordan)." That's classic! This guy needs medication.

5 comments:

Lonnie C. Love said...

I can understand his statement, when I go to the gym; I get accused of playing like “Kobe.”

Evan said...

Lonnie, when you go to the gym at Antioch, it's usually because you dropped a potato chip from up above :).

sara said...

I'm a five-two white girl, but when I play I get mistaken for Micheal Jordan too! Who knew I could take up a lawsuit...Like Mike if I could be like Mike...what will I do with all those millions??
Sara

Jen said...

If that's the case I'm going to sue Jenny Jones and Forest Gump.If I had a dollar for everytime I heard "It's the Jenny Jones show!", and "Jenny, do you like peas and carrots?" I'd be RICH!
If this dude can sue, so can I, right!!
??

violet love (Lonnies mom) said...

I would like to be able to just move like Micheal and Evan if its not a "Grippo Chip" Lonnie wont pick it up....It would lay on the gym floor...And Lonnie "I don't think so, i've seen u play ball...