Sunday, October 29, 2006

Veg

I must share that I allowed myself three hours to veg this fine Sunday afternoon...and I loved it! Because my small group raked leaves as part of a service project I didn't have a lesson or house to tidy up. So I sat in the recliner with my remote and watched the Bengals play the Falcons.

Even though Michael Vick was way too much for the Bengals defense I still enjoyed the afternoon. The only way it could have been any better would have been if Cincy pulled off another come from behind victory - but they didn't.

On that note, I'm pretty pumped that my Fighting Irish didn't need another come from behind rally to beat Navy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Veg"etables are good for you now and then.

Anonymous said...

"Veg"etables are good for you now and then.