Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Bulldogs?

Oh please tell me this isn't a sign of things to come. Indiana gets beat last night in the NIT regional finals by in state rival Butler. That means not only do they miss a chance to go to New York, they're not even the best team in Indiana!

I didn't get the chance to watch the game [saying I don't have cable] but it's hard to pull off a victory after turning the ball over 20 times.

Next on the schedule...Indiana State. Please tell me Larry Bird doesn't have a son!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they were just scared of the possible match up with the tar heels. It is probably a good thing for your team and our friendship that they never met.

Chris Jones

Anonymous said...

I didn't see all of the game, but IU squandered a 12 point lead in the 2nd half. Then that guy banked in the "3" in the closing seconds. That kind of stuff usually only happens to UK!

Anonymous said...

I told you they should have hired Steve Alford to coach!

Anonymous said...

Good call Mom!

Anonymous said...

Like Iowa has been tearing it up lately with Steve Alford. :)

lifewithspirit said...

Actually, Larry Bird does have a Son, Conner. And he is prob. about college age. He's adopted so I guess he doesn't have the official "Bird" genes but if you're Dad were Larry Bird you might pick up a thing or two about basketball--blood related or not!

:-) Lara (Daniels) Heck

PS. Have been reading all through your blog for 2 days now! Very fun! :-)