Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thoughts on Easter Weekend

I'm about to hit the sack but thought I might share some quick thoughts on the Easter weekend.
  • This was the first time I've ever preached three sermons in a row. My prayer was that God would allow the third message to be just as strong if not stronger than the last. He did it. My third message was more passionate than the first. Thank you God!
  • This weekend I saw 7 baptisms, a couple of re-dedications, and one who placed their membership with the GCC family! One of those baptisms was Jennifer's sister, Rebecca, who we've been praying would make this decision for some time!
  • My staff is awesome! They worked so hard to pull off a great Easter weekend. I'm so blessed to be a part of this team.
  • God is moving in supernatural ways and we've just scratched the surface!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I praise God, for His spirit surely was at work this past weekend, and I felt your message was a calling for many. I pray for all those who are yet to yield to God's calling, that they may make this decision at this very instant. I also praise God for his servant Chad, and all the other unnoticed and underappreciated, who work hard so that God may be glorified. May He continue to strengthen and lift you up.